CPI JR. AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Participants in the CPI Junior Ambassador Program embody the spirit of giving back through fundraising and community service efforts in support the CPI Scholarship and Educational Fund. Their work helps to raise awareness among student riders about the educational, competition and scholarship opportunities available to college bound students at the CPI events.
Through the CPI Jr. Ambassador Program, volunteers in grades 5-12 have an opportunity to gain valuable knowledge through a year long, hands-on learning experience that includes all aspects of managing a series of successful events. Mentored by professionals and working as part of a cohesive team, participants in the program will develop valuable business and life skills including: time management and communication skills, fund raising, event planning, promotions and media relations.
Jr. Ambassadors are required to spend 5 community service hours at the CPI horse show they are attending where they are competing. There they will have the opportunity to assist with every detail from serving as aids for judges and show managers, working in the CPI barn, preparing participant gift bags, registering riders and coaches at the event, performing clerical, data entry and office work, setting up tables and banners, helping colleges to set up their display tables, manage the silent auction, distribution of ribbons and prizes at the horse show ring and more.
Our Credit Formula
The CPI Junior Ambassador Program uses this formula to calculate the community service hour value against the dollars raised by CPI Junior Ambassadors:
- Ambassadors will receive 1 community service hour for the first $25 raised.
- Each additional increment of $15 raised will earn the Ambassador an additional service hour.
“Fund My Ride” Program
Through the CPI Scholarship and Educational Fund’s, CPI Jr. Ambassador program, Ambassadors can raise money to cover their entry fee for the CPI Horse Show while fundraising for the CPI Scholarship & Educational Fund, using the “Fund My Ride” program.
How it works:
- Sign up for the CPI Jr. Ambassador Program below and select “Fund My Ride” on the application
- Create a fundraising page on our fundraising site and customize it with text and pictures on our fundraising site.
- Share away with friends and family via email and social media and let people know why you’re raising money for such a worthy cause.
- Submit your application/entry for which ever CPI Horse Show event you are attending so that your spot is being held.
- You must sign up for the CPI Jr. Ambassador Program
- You must raise at least $800.00 by the deadline below depending on what CPI Horse Show event you are participating at:
2019 CPI Florida: November 30, 2018 at 11:59pm eastern standard time
2019 CPI New Jersey: June 30, 2019 at 11:59pm eastern standard time
- Your $30 application fee for the CPI Horse Show will be applied toward your fundraising goal.
- Should you not raise the required $800.00 by the deadline above for the CPI Event you have selected you will be responsible for paying your entry fee in full by the following dates or they will lose their spot at their selected CPI Horse Show Event:
2019 CPI Florida: December 8, 2018
2019 CPI New Jersey: July 6, 2019
- You will not earn community service hours for the first $800.00 you raise, however If you raise more than $800.00 you will receive community service hours for all additional funds raised.
- You must also submit an application for the CPI Horse Show event you would like to attend in order to hold a spot.
Share your page with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, and email to get the word out and let them know why you’re raising money for the CPI Scholarship & Educational Fund.
Submit your application/entry for the CPI Horse Show event you plan on attending so that a spot can be held for you.